XIVTH SYMPOSIUM ON CHEMISTRY OF NUCLEIC ACID COMPONENTS
A special issue of Collection Symposium Series will be published for the conference. Participants will receive this volume
upon registration. The Organizing Committee reserves the right of considering
Instructions for contributors
Manuscripts submitted for the proceedings published in Collection Symp. Ser. must be created using
the template. The organizing committee reserves the right of considering the manuscripts and forms of
presentations (ca 40 oral communications will be selected from the submitted manuscripts, other contributions will be
shifted to poster presentations).
January 31, 2008 - manuscripts applying for oral presentations
February 28, 2008 - all other manuscripts
Before you start writing up your manuscript, please have a look at the Sample articles for each category (plenary, oral and poster).
Manuscript Preparation and Submission Manual:
- Download the manuscript template (MS Word file)
- The best way to edit the downloaded file is to write your manuscript in a separate file and then copy and paste title, authors, affiliations, text and references separately into the template. You may apply the styles defined in the template by placing the cursor in the appropriate paragraph and clicking the style needed (SympTitle, SympAuthors, SympAffiliation, SympAnnotation, SympNormal, SympHeading, SympCaption, SympRemark, SympReferences etc.).
- Do not change the size of the page, font definition, and the margins.
- Use the same style for references as shown in the template.
- Images should be stored in TIFF format in actual size (as would appear in the printed manuscript) before inserting into the template with the resolution 600 dpi.
- For chemical structure drawings use ChemDraw (ACS style) and paste the drawing into the text of your manuscript.
- Save your manuscript in the format of MS Word (MAC users, please save the file as for PC).
- Submit your manuscript via Manuscript downloading system in this www site.
8 template pages for plenary lectures
4 template pages for oral communications
2 template pages for poster presentations
Manuscripts exceeding these page limitations will not be considered.
template (using the template)
sample Short Oral
© 2007, All rights reserved